she'll make you famous...

Dennaya Famous
...with her impeccable taste in style and uber-chic vintage online store D. Fame. A woman of many titles, Dennaya Famous is a Las Vegas based stylist, business owner, and student who seeks to aid in your fame with her many endeavors. To enter the view of this great family friend and style inspiration, Dennaya Famous answered the following questions:
What makes your style fresh, trendy, and/or unique?
My style is unique because it’s totally generated from within, it is not inspired by anything or anyone. I always wear what I think is hot no matter if it’s from this season or last.

What grounds you and pushes you for success?
My upbringing keeps me grounded, I was raised with certain values and morals for example that everyone is equal regardless of what they have. My goals that I’ve set for myself keep me striving for success.

What makes you different from other stylists, business people, and/or people in general?
The fact that I’m “me” makes me different from anyone within the styling industry or retail industry. My visions are different, my work ethic is one of a kind, my personality is amazing, and many other things help place me in my own category.

To enter more of the view of Dennaya Famous and some of her work, click here:




"Success won't fill voids in your life or give you the love and security you need...ONLY God can do that. " --Dennaya Famous

1 comments:

noah blanchard said...

great interview just cant wait for the next one
god bless!!

Post a Comment