increased.

freshJESUSfreak. increased! Along with the new layout and new photos, I am increasing the fashio posts, the inspirational posts, art posts, videos, etc. I would like to thank the followers and constant ones who drop in every now and then. I would also like to thank the new readers, thank you for visiting. Whats to come:



This is a new segment that I'm going to embark on doing, I will be interviewing various people(bloggers, stylists, musicians, and etc.)to recieve their take to why they are FRESH, what STANDARDS push them towards success, and what makes them a FREAK! Only to give you the followers and readers an extra push to go out and get your dreams and not afraid to be you.


This is another new segment that I will embark on to give you the reader and follower a series of posts that aims at delivering inspiration and various tips that are deemable to success and living a great life.!
God Bless!

3 comments:

noah blanchard said...

O MY GOD your new blog is INCREDIBLE i really like it it is amasing you really inspired me with your blog you need to tell me how you made your blog like this keep up the good work god bless!!!

theofficialJLG said...

@noah blanchard thank you soo much. its great to know that im touching somebody's life or way of thinking. although i dont unveil my secrets i will say that its a template that should be in the template section of the layout on the dashboard. but once again thanks! and be blessed and strive for your dreams man!

noah blanchard said...

thank you for fallowing my blog it means a lot for me!!

Post a Comment