the GOD in me... my acceptance speech for my DECA awards...

Today, February 18, 2010, I was totally flattered with what I had achieved and what hard work could do. In the DECA State conference, I won third place in Fashion Merchandising Promotional Plan and Second Place overall in Apparel and Accessories Marketing, here I come Kentucky! Well, first and pretty much last, I wanna thank God all day because he truly allowed me to sharpen my "focusing" skills and he really showed out in allowing me to use my creativity in a way to bring his name glory. So these awards are dedicated to my heavenly father, God, and everybody who sharpened and groomed my presentation skills. Remember, it doesnt take much to be a winner, my antedote is to keep God first, stay confident, and do be afraid to be different. Thank You!

0 comments:

Post a Comment